lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

12 Days of Christmas: Day 8, Malene [@nailescapades]

I am happy that it is already Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas, but only because that means Malene is the guest blogger for the day! I met Malene via Instagram [@nailescapades], and from the first moment I got hypnotized by her perfect pictures and perfect nails and perfect polishing and omg everything! But it also turned out that she is so sweet and lovely!<3 Malene has a special place in my heart <3! I've always wanted to collaborate with her in some way and while this is the first time we do something together I certainly hope is not the last! Let's see what Malene has for us!

Estoy feliz de que ya sea el Día 8 de 12 Days of Christmas, pero sólo porque eso significa que Malene es la invitada de hoy! Conocí a Malene por Instagram [@nailescapades], y desde el primer momento quedé hipnotizada con sus fotos perfectas y uñas perfectas y manicuras perfectas y omg todo! Pero también resultó ser una persona muy dulce y agradable! Malene tiene un lugar especial en mi corazon <3 Siempre he querido tener algun tipo de colaboración con ella y mientras que esta es la primera vez que hacemos algo juntas ciertamente espero que no sea lo último! Veamos lo que Malene tiene para mostrarnos! El post está en inglés pero el traductor está del lado derecho --> :)


Hi everyone! My name is Malene and I’m a Danish nail polish addict, currently blogging over at nailescapades.com :) I’m so excited to be here today!

I think it’s been about a year since I first met the sweetest girl Pam on Instagram! From the start I thought she had such a charming personality, and combined with her incredible talent for nail art, we have an amazing chick I feel really proud of knowing. Thanks for having me Pam, it’s a big honor and I hope someday you’d like to be a guest on my blog as well! :)

Today’s nail art is inspired by a Christmas card from a Danish store called Søstrene Grene; it’s really cute and simple, and I thought it would be easy to do! Unfortunately I didn’t have a nail polish matching the color completely, so I compromised and went with one of my favorite mint greens of all time, Poole by Butter London :)


I started by painting all my nails with 2 coats of Poole. When the nail polish had dried completely, I used a tiny nail art brush dipped in white acrylic paint to sketch out the small Christmas trees. As I had them all lined up along the tips of my nails, I filled them in using the same brush and white paint. Guys, that was actually it! Finish off with a thick fast drying top coat and you’re done! :)






Some may think mint green isn’t really that much of a Christmassy color, but to me it totally is! I’ve always associated mint with the Holidays; it’s like a modern, pastel version of a really pretty teal/emerald green, which is my favorite color :) I recently finished an exciting project involving just that exact dark shade, and it just makes me smile when I think of it! :)

Thanks again Pam :) I’m so grateful you’d have me; you’re an incredible person who inspires me all the time to improve as a nail artist!

Alright guys, that was it for today! I hope you liked the design and reading my guest post :) Feel free to check out my blog Nail Escapades - maybe say hi in the comments, and hopefully I’ll talk to you soon :)

Stay polished!<3

Malene


WOW! Thank you so much Malene! I love it! I'm so grateful for your friendship!<3
Malene just released a collaboration shade with piCture pOlish so do check out the links on the post to see some swatches- its such a beautiful shade, I must get Escapades!! Thanks everyone for your visit, I hope you're enjoying the 12 Days of Christmas so far! Love,

WOW! Muchas gracias Malene! Me encanta! Estoy muy agradecida por tu amistad!<3
Malene acaba de hacer un esmalte de edición especial con piCture pOlish, así que chequen los links en el post para ver algunos swatches- es un tono muy hermoso, necesito Escapades!! Muchas gracias por la visita, espero que estén disfrutando de los doce dias de Navidad hasta ahora! Besos,

~Pam

2 comentarios:

  1. So simple, yet very beautiful! I'm definately gonna try this out. BIG LOVE. :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Amazing manicure! Love the color you chose and the pure concept of the desing!

    ResponderBorrar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...