viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

Shimmer polish week - day 4: Kelly

Hello my sweeties! Today we will check shimmer polish Kelly!

Hola dulzuras! Hoy vamos a ver Kelly de Shimmer polish!




Kelly is a mixture of green and gold glitters on a clear base. I layered it over Highlight of my summer by China Glaze because one shade of Dance Legend came to my mind, and it looked super cute!

Kelly es una mezcla de glitters dorados y verdes en una base transparente. Lo puse encima de Highlight of my summer de China Glaze porque un tono de Dance Legend me vino a la mente, y se veía lindísimo!


For the pictures I used one coat over the green base and top coat. One -thin- coat.

Para las fotos usé una capa de este sobre la base verde y top coat. Una capa -delgada-.



I already loved it but I thought hey.. this would look cool as a jelly sandwich! So I took my bottle of Real Simple by Essie and put a coat over the whole thing. Loved it even more! It reminded me of a Dance Legend shade that I saw on sonailicious.com.

Ya lo amaba pero dije hey... Esto se vería bien como un jelly sandwich! Así que tomé mi botella de Real Simple de Essie y puse una capa sobre todo lo anterior. Lo amé aún más! Me recordó a un tono de Dance Legend que vi en sonailicious.com




You can get Kelly and more shimmers at www.etsy.com/shop/Shimmerpolish 
All shimmer polishes are $10 USD! (limited time only- ends Feb. 17)
Thank you for your visit, see you tomorrow for another shimmer post!

Pueden comprar Kelly y más shimmers en www.etsy.com/shop/ShimmerPolish
Todos los shimmers estan en $10 USD (por tiempo limitado- hasta febrero 17)
Gracias por la visita, nos vemos mañana para otro post de Shimmer polish!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...