miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

Shimmer polish week - day 3: Cleo


Well I did warn you that I had some pic-heavy posts right? This is one of them! The shimmer of the day is Cleo. It deserves as many pictures as can be taken of it. This is probably my favorite shimmer ever! And thats a lot to say, because all shimmers are tremendously beautiful. Before I get into details I want to share with you some amazing news: All shimmers are $10 (til Feb. 17). Yes!! Grab yours while this offer lasts!

Bueno pues yo les advertí que iba a haber posts llenos de imágenes y este es uno de ellos! El shimmer de hoy es Cleo. Merece tantas fotos como sea posible. Este es, probablemente, mi shimmer favorito! Y eso es decir mucho ya que todos los shimmers son tremendamente bellos. Antes de que entre en detalles quiero compartirles excelentes noticias: Todos los shimmers estan en $10 (hasta el 17 de Febrero). Si!!! Ordenen los suyos mientras dura la oferta!


Cleo is a bright purple jelly base that contains a variety of blue, purple, holo and iridescent glitters. The combination is pure magic. Its like a galaxy, a universe... ahh! simply stunning. 

Cleo es una base jelly de un tono morado brillante que contiene una variedad de glitters morados, azules, holográficos e iridiscentes. La combinación es magia pura. Es como una galaxia, como un universo.. ahhh! Hermoso.

 

For the pictures I used one coat of a black jelly to give more depth, 2 coats of Cleo and top coat.  Though, I did use it on its own, you will find those pics below.

Para las fotos usé una capa de un esmalte jelly negro para mas profundidad, 2 capas de Cleo y top coat. Pero sí lo usé solito, encontrarán esas fotos abajo.


I fell in love with the next picture. It looks fancy and sparkly and ohhh I just love it!

Me enamoré de la siguiente foto. Se ve lujoso y brillante y oohh lo amo!


For the next pictures I wore it alone, 3 coats and top coat, not bumpy at all. Lovely as well!

Para las siguientes fotografias lo usé solito, en 3 capas y con top coat, nada de baches, seca super parejito. Hermoso así también!



I liked Cleo so much that I even carried with me inside my purse LOL! 

Me gustó tanto Cleo que lo llevé conmigo en mi bolso jajaja!


Shimmer polish is available on www.etsy.com/shop/Shimmerpolish

Get this shade and many others for $10 USD -limited time only- 

I hope that you liked this posts and feel free to ask any questions! Thank you for your visit aand I'm looking forward to your visit tomorrow hehe! xoxo


Shimmer polish se puede comprar en www.etsy.com/shop/shimmerpolish

Compren este tono por 10 USD por tiempo limitado. 
Espero que les haya gustado este post y sientanse libres de preguntar cualquier cosa! Gracias por la visita y espero verlos por aquí mañana jijiji! Besos!

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...