lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

Chain / Cadena BPS

Hi everyone! It was my birthday on 31st. Wow!! I got super spoiled with makeup. Would you like to see what I got? If so leave a comment below! Well, lets get started!
Today I have another interesting review from Born Pretty Store. 
Chain!!  
Hola!! Fue mi cumpleaños el 31. Wow! Me super consintieron con maquillaje. Les gustaría ver que me regalaron? Si sí, dejenme un comentario :)! Hoy tengo otro review interesante de Born Pretty Store.
Cadena!!

PC Born Pretty Store

I will be showing you the golden chain! This chain is 3mmx100cm. There are other 6 tones on Born Pretty Store. It comes on a resealable bag and you dont even need any special tools to 'cut it'. You just open one of the links with your nails and thats it! You can adjust the links to the length of your nails. 

Les mostraré la cadena dorada! Estas cadenas miden 100cmx3mm. Hay otros 6 colores en  Born Pretty Store. Viene en una bolsa resellable y ni siquiera se necesitan instrumentos especiales para 'cortárla'. Basta con abrir un eslabón con las uñas y listo! Puedes ajustar los eslabones a la longitud de tus uñas.


This chain costs 2.99 USD and I love it! Looks amazing on edgy nail art looks that I love! A must on your nail decorations collection. Also, remember you can obtain a 10% discount using code MTL91 during checkout! You can buy the chain here or you can search them on bornprettystore.com as item 6927 100cm Punk Style Color Metal Chain.

Esta cadena cuesta 2.99 USD y la amo! Se ve genial para nail art edgy, que a mi me encanta! Son un must para tu colección de artículos para decoración de uñas, jaja. También, recuerden que pueden obtener un 10% de descuento usando el código MTL91 al hacer checkout! Pueden comprar la cadena aquí, o buscarlos en bornprettystore.com como item 6927 100cm Punk Style Color Metal Chain.




 Here's the look I created with it. I also used the awesome, the amazing, the WOW, Shimmer Polish Candace to create this look. I havent upload the big post that I told you guys about because I lost some pics and a video and I have to work on that again : (. Sorry guys! Hope you like this design! Thank you for reading!!

Aqui está el look que hice con la cadena. También usé el increíble, el maravilloso, el WOW Shimmer Polish Candace para crear este look. no he subido el post que les dije porque perdí algunas de mis fotos y un vdeo y ahora tengo que trabajar en eso de nuevo : (. Lo siento! Espero que les guste este diseño! Gracias por leer!!



3 comentarios:

  1. Si si si por favor!!! Muero por ver tu birthday haul!!!!!
    El mani esta bien rocker! Muy padre!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yo también tengo una cadena pero es mas pequeña, y esa no se como cortarla :(
    Y si, quiero ver tus regalos

    ResponderBorrar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...