lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

NOTD: Crime scene nails / Uñas de escena del crimen


Last post I was using Chanel's Diabolo over China Glaze's Liquid Leather. I was on the mood of doing something cool for Halloween and this idea came across my mind. I wish I had better skills so I would have done this properly. The top coat made it look bubbly but I loved that cause it makes the blood look even cooler. So here are the pics!

En el post pasado use Diabolo de Chanel sobre Liquid Leather de China Glaze. Estaba en el mood de algo Halloweenesco y esta idea me vino a la mente. Ojalá tuviera mas habilidad para haber hecho este diseño mejor. El top coat lo hizo quedar con burbujas, pero me gustó, hace ver la sangre aún mejor! Aquí las fotos!







2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...